Re: [dev] Current TODO list

From: Mark Plowman (mplowman@wxs.nl)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 11:06:06 PDT

    Henning,

    > Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:34:29 +0200
    > From: Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > ******** todo ********
    >
    > backends
    > --------
    > [...]
    >
    > * Add new backends (?)
    > [...]
    > - Relisys Scorpio Super 3 SCSI II
    > Mark Plowman <mplowman@wxs.nl>
    > [...]

    I think that it is time to "come clean":

    Don't hold your breath waiting for a "Relisys Scorpio Super 3 SCSI II"
    back-end. I am not really applying myself to this at the moment and
    excepting moments of unexpected inspiration don't expect a lot of
    progress.

    The small band of interested co-conspirators also don't seem to be up
    to much at the moment.

    I consider myself a "place holder" at the moment. People who are
    interested can start by approaching me and I can tell them how far
    I/We have got.

    Hope the rest of you can live with that,

    Greetings,

    Mark

    --
    Mark Plowman,                                            mplowman@wxs.nl