Re: Canon FS2710 works fine

From: Michal Fikejs (mifikejs@email.cz)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 07:44:04 PDT

    On Sat 26. May 2001 18:29, you wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > did you load the official 1.0.4 backend or our modified one?
    > I guess it must be the latter, becasue your scanner was recognized
    > by the program.

    I use xsane what comes with Mandrake 8.0, that means 1.0 build 0 and the
    canon backend 1.0 - I guess.

    I try the newest backend ASAP. The only problem I have is when wanting to
    scan slides in the GRAYSCALE mode. The preview image looks just like diagonal
    lines and scanner hangs until I switch it off and back on.

    Regards
    Michal