: trust imagery 1200 wont work with xscanimage "no sane device"

From: B Patston (mcth55@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:01:08 PDT

    Hello Dear friends,,

    Will my scanner work ever it is Trust Imagery 1200 --not the single pass but
    the 3-pass-- same as Mustek mfs6000cx but cm3 told me there might be a
    firmware difference. he told me to try "find-scanner" but no scanner showed
    up. it works ok in windows with 6000cx driver. scsi card is the one that was
    included with it originally.

    thanx for any help in advance ,, bp (England UK linux newboy huge fan)