scanpartner10 OEM manuals

From: Bakki Kudva (bakki@navaco.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 07:52:19 PDT

    On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:06:50 +0200
    Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:

    Hello Henning,

    Ah! I see it now. Make perfect sense now that you've explained it :) I was
    looking into the scanpartner's sp15c.h file and was thinking if by
    redefining some of the commands there I might get it to work. Any one know
    where I might be able to get my hands on an electronic version of the
    scanpartner 10 manual? There is nothing on the Fujitsu USA site but many
    manuals are posted on the European site though not the scanpartner10 which
    is an older machine. Before I go out and buy a newer machine I'd like to
    give the sp15c driver by perhaps modifying it IF there are no major
    differences between sp10 and sp15c

    bakki

    --
      .-.    | Bakki Kudva__________________Open Source EDMS______
      oo|    | Navaco                       ph:  814-833-2592