Re: [mustek_pp] simple question

From: Massimo Maiurana (maiurana@inwind.it)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 14:08:55 PDT

    Jochen Esinger wrote:

    :Do you run saned as user sane or as user root? You have to execute
    :saned
    :with root privileges (this is done in the file inet.conf) in order to
    :be able to access the mustek_pp backend.

    Done. thank you jochen :)
    there's something more. it seems to me that the scanner is more loudly
    with sane than with windoze drivers. especially when it returns home
    after scanning I hear very strange noises (mechanics ?).
    what can it be?

    Ciao,
    -Massimo Maiurana
    maiurana@inwind.it