Re: [dev] New and updated backends

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 16:09:33 PDT

    I'm still working at the support for the Phantom 636CX, but I'm optimistic
    to get it work in the next 2-3 weeks. Support for the Phantom330CX and the
    scanport sq300( which is recognized as a Phantom) is o.K, maybe it works
    with the Phantom 636CX and the SlimScanC3 too. Furthermore the V6USL is
    reported to be working now. I have various versions on my homepage at
    http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag. The latest stable one is
    20010331, but I added some features in the last days and I think it will be
    better to wait a few days until Levente Novak has tested them on his 636CX.
    Then I would ask someone to commit the code to CVS.

    Greetings

    Karsten