Re: Newbie - Question on SANE

From: Oliver Schwartz (Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 11:19:58 PDT

    the transparency unit should be supported by newer versions of the snapscan
    backend. The latest version can be found at http://snapscan.sourceforge.net.
    You'll probably need to upgrade your sane package as well, if you're using
    the one that came with SuSE 6.4. (Get it from http://www.mostang.com/sane)

    With the new backend you will get an option to select the transparency unit
    in both xscanimage and xsane.

    Good luck,

    Oliver

    Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2001 16:35 schrieben Sie: