Re: Colour matching

From: m1garandusa@netscape.net
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 14:39:29 PST

    Karl,
         My apologies. It is a very good site, one that I've bookmarked and visited frequently. It must have slipped past my normaly superior powers of observation ;-) How much does one of those devices cost (USD$), and how does it connect? USB, SCSI?

    Now once you have your printer profile (generated in windows), how do you apply it to an image prior to printing?

    Thanks.
    James J.