Re: I dropped my Espon 636U...

From: Christoph Doerbeck A242369 (cdoerbec@cso.fmr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 08:04:04 PST

    > I could not find "funky vertical line" on this picture.. Hint ?

    I lucked out. CompUSA had my exact scanner on a clearance shelf for
    $39. That was a no brainer purchase. So I rescanned all the pictures.

    I'll send the funky image as a attachment, so I apologize to all those
    with low bandwidth connections.
    FYI - I did clean all the mirrors and the sensor as best I could. No
    change as to the location of the line or it's size. Same as it
    ever was ... since the drop.

    - christoph