Re: net.conf: saned[21972]: init: bad status=22 or procnum=0

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 02:23:32 PST

    Hi!

    The search engine is up again...

    Are scans from gateway over saned working (scanimage --device net:localhost)? Do you have
    a user and a group saned?

    To run saned with the option "wait" is definitly wrong... when saned exists with sig11, does it
    coredump?

    regards
    -- jochen

    [Michael Rothwell]

    --
    Spouse, n.:
    	Someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you

    [This is a signature virus, please copy me into your signature file!]