Re: Microtek Phantom 330CX

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:30:12 PST

    You have to put

    option no-backtrack-option on

    in the microtek2.conf file. Then you can select the advanced option labelled "no backtracking". This should fix the problem.
    Furthermore, to get images of good quality, you should put

    option backend-calibration on

    in the config file and select the advanced option "backend calibration". But this is most likely the part of the program that causes the occasional crashes. (I'm back from holidays now and i will
    continue working on it.

    Karsten