Updated Mustek 600/1200CP CIS driver (+LifeTec/Medion)

From: Eddy De Greef (degreef@imec.be)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 03:30:03 PST

    a new version of the driver for the Mustek 600 CP and 1200 CP parallel
    port CIS scanners (and their LifeTec/Medion OEM versions) is available.

    Thanks to the support I got from Mustek, I've been able to get it to
    work very well. All modes and resolutions (up to 600x1200DPI) are
    now fully functional and stable.
    In addition, support for the 600 CP has been added.

    More information can be found here: http://home.tiscalinet.be/EddyDeGreef

    Unless any serious problems arise, this will probably be the last version
    that is distributed separately. It is the intention to integrate the CIS
    driver with the mustek_pp driver of Jochen Eisinger.

    Regards,

    Eddy