Re: Problem with searchable mailing

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 13:28:29 PST

    Hi!

    The search engine is down from time to time because of the following problem:

    I'm connected to the internet over a laser-bridge. Everytime it is raining
    hard, snowing or when it's foggy, nearly no data can be transmitted with
    this laser.

    But the weather here is quite nice in general, so I hope, this won't be the
    case to often.

    Furthermore, majordomo decided to remove me from sane-devel again... so I
    couldn't answer this email instantly.

    -- jochen