Re: Preview problems on Solaris Sparc

From: Mick Barry (mick@objects.com.au)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 16:14:14 PST

    John,

    If your setting up a network scanner server you may wish to have a look
    at the work we are doing in this area at www.objects.com.au.

    We've written a Java toolkit for communicating with the saned and are
    currently working on a series of related products. Currently we have a
    scanning frontend available for testing/evaluation, and will be
    releasing a servlet next week allowing scanning directly from your
    browser. In addition to this we are also looking at building some SANE
    testing tools, and even TWAIN integration options.

    Maybe you have some ideas, or something in particular you would like. If
    so then contact us at josi@objects.com.au and we'll be happy to discuss
    your requirement with you.

    Thank you for your time
    Mick Barry