Re: Snapscan driver and acer scanner

From: Steve Cooper (scooper1@coin.org)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 15:01:01 PST

    John and Shea,

    I want to thank you both. I just scanned an image. I works fine now. After I campiled the new sane sources with the snapscan pathches, I reinstalled the rpms for sane(for some path problem) and xsane. Then recomplied the sane-frontend. It works like a champ.

    Thanks for the help. I am sure I will get positive remarks at the Linux Expo. This is at the University of Missouri. With triple heads and a flat bed scanner, it makes a impresive looking desktop publishing machine.

    Thanks again.

    Steve Cooper