need info and/or driver for symbios sym53c400A scsi adaptor

From: Hawke (proudhawk19021@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 20:00:26 PST

    I have a symbios logic scsi ISA adaptor card and I need to get
    it working. so far, all information I've poured through gives no
    real hints as to hw this can be done.

    the card came with my scanner (Primax compact 4800 scsi) and I know the
    scanner will work with a mustek 600 driver, but I need the card to work
    first.

    anyone have any ideas?

    Hawke

    --
    visit my webpage:
    http://pretorian.ath.cx/~proudhawk

    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own - No. 6