Re: HP Scanjet 3300 [also Re: HP 3400 scanner information]

From: kwlee (kwlee88@tpts5.seed.net.tw)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 17:47:48 PST

    HI,

    As i knew, Avision, Silitek(HP OEMs), Primax , most use
    genesys logic's usb chip and some scanlogic.

    My Visioneer 8600 usb SANE, have code about genesys logic
    about CONTROL modification on scanner.c

    please visit http://www.littlecms.com/iphoto/otlinux.htm
    And maybe have a discussion about merge ioctl part.

    kw

    > >are you sure that the scanner is indeed controlled with CONTROL and _not_
    BULK