Reverse engineering scsi commands

From: David Gesswein (djg@drs-esg.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 20:56:08 PST

    I suspect this has been discussed before, is their a searchable archive
    of this mailing list?

    I am wanting to add support for the automatic document feeder on my Acer
    610plus. I had grabbed the vuescan dll last year for dumping the scsi
    commands, it seems to load since I get the wnaspi32.txt file but I also get
    aspi failed to initialize and I can't use the scanner.

    Does anybody know of another way I can get the commands being sent to figure
    out how to turn on the ADF or how to get that utility to work?

    Thanks,
    David Gesswein
    http://www.pdp8.net/ -- Old computers with blinkenlights