new patch for HP OfficeJet support

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 04:40:42 PST

    Hi, Henning and everyone else.

    Attached is a patch containing the remainder of the changes that are needed
    to enable support for SCL-based HP OfficeJet multi-function peripherals.
    Peter Kirchgessner has already committed to CVS all of the code changes to
    the HP backend. What's left are changes to acinclude.m4, configure.in,
    config.h.in, hp.desc, and sane-hp.man. This is actually my second try;
    hopefully my changes to the configure process are acceptable this time.
    If there are no objections to these changes, could you or somebody else
    commit to CVS the changes to acinclude.m4, configure.in, and config.h.in?
    Once I get confirmation that those changes are approved and checked in, I
    will work with Peter to get hp.desc and sane-hp.man committed.

    (Of course, since I modified both acinclude.m4 and configure.in, it is
    necessary to run both "aclocal" and "autoconf" in order to build aclocal.m4
    and configure properly.)

    Thanks,
    David