Re: sane and gcc 2.96

From: Michael Vanecek (mike@mjv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 15:23:45 PST

    Oh fart. And I just got finished compiling the monster. It's version
    2.96-54 if anyone knows the answer to the question below. Should I ditch
    the freshly made RPM's and go out and download the src.rpm's for 2.95.2
    (the Mandrake should work for RH, right?). I guess I could always
    download a tarball and write my own spec file... this bleeding edge
    stuff can get nervy sometimes. I'd like to get a clean compile of sane
    using what the core developers are using.

    Mike