AW: AW: [snapscan] Core testing group

From: Stens, Ralph (RStens@atg-test-systems.de)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:37:22 PST

    Hello Sebastian,

    you are right, ADF means Automatic Document Feeder. At this
    moment I use ScanSoft's PageKeeper software (of course Windoof).
    Please explain me what I should do and maybe within the next few
    days I can make a log of the SCSI commands. I talk also to the
    guys from Agfa and try to get the programming manual for the
    1236s and the ADF. I expect that it will become easier if I
    get this manual.

    It is very nice that the work with the SnapScan backend starts
    again.

    Best regards

    Ralph

     atg test systems GmbH & Co. KG