Re: Patches for sanei_debug.h/sanei_init_debug.c and the HP-backend

From: Peter Kirchgessner (peter@kirchgessner.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 01:00:17 PDT

    Hi Jochen,

    my answer to your e-mail address returned to me with a mailer-error.
    Therefore another try through the SANE-mailing list.
    I have added the patches to my local copy. Please tell me when I should
    submit the changes to the CVS. I will include some other changes too.
    One hint: In sanei_debug.h the function DBG_LOCAL should be declared as
    static void, not as void static.

    --Peter

    --
    Peter Kirchgessner