Re: What about the #include <sane/...> statements in the header files?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 14:07:01 PDT

    On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 08:45:07PM +0200, Jochen Eisinger wrote:
    > We've removed all the
    > #include <sane/...>
    >
    > statements from the backends and we've replaced them with
    >
    > #include "sane/..."
    >
    > But what about the header files, they're full of the old include
    > statement? Shouldn't we also change this ?

    Hm, I'm wasn't sure if this works in the case the headers are installed and
    used e.g. when compiling XSane. Will an include "sane/..." look at the
    system include headers also? Seems to be true. We should test if this
    results in the wanted behaviour (package should use own headers if
    available) before changing this.

    Probably this will be easier when the frontends are removed from the sane
    package. BTW: Has Oliver talked about the proposal to merge the XSane
    package and the frontends currently included in the SANE package?

    Bye,
      Henning