Re: debugging saned

From: Brian Craft (bcboy@thecraftstudio.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 13:00:17 PDT

    thanks.

    On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 09:18:53PM +0200, Jochen Eisinger wrote:
    > BTW, what "bug" are you looking for? Or what doesn't work the way you'd
    > expect it?

    the problem with xsane-win32 I noted yesterday -- it reports an I/O
    error and erases the output file at the last second. before setting up
    a win32 development environment (which is a royal freaking pain), I
    wanted to see if there was anything I could sort out on the server side.

    looks pretty normal to me:

    do_scan: wrote 956 bytes to client
    do_scan: read 0 bytes from scanner
    do_scan: wrote 9 bytes to client
    do_scan: wrote 5 bytes to client
    do_scan: done, status=End of file reached

    b.c.