Re: scanimage always connects to /dev/video

From: Dennis Veatch (dveatch@woh.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 02:03:49 PDT

    Thanks Oliver. After sending that message I poked around and found that
    error in ld.so.conf. Corrected that but no change in behavior.

    As you say, I will probably have to reinstall sane. None of the
    documentation for sane or xsane was very usefull.

    Though my real question is about the scanner itself. Having looked around
    howtoos, etc I still do not know if this scanner is supported by sane.