Simultaneous Net Calls

From: Grega Bremec (gregab@gbsoft.org)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 18:50:46 PDT

    Hi all,

    I must apologize in advance if this is a redundant question, but I was
    wondering to what extent is the net backend's behaviour defined for
    multiple "simultaneous" incoming requests to a single device?

    Does saned do any kind of resource locking, or is this entirely up to
    individual backends?

    I did take a look at the network spec, but it doesn't seem to be
    covered in there, however I did not look at the source.

    TIA,

    --
        Grega Bremec
        grega.bremec@gbsoft.org