Re: 2.4.0-testX

From: D Milburn (milburn@saturn-mig.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 12:34:44 PDT

    On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    > What problem exactly? I think I had SCSI timeouts with my Adaptec 2940 and
    > the Mustek backend, maybe the timeout was decreased in the driver. This
    > doesn't happen with the g_NCR5380 driver. Otherwise I couldn't find a problem.

    Before we all go bug hunting, I'm using the USB interface, so I suspect
    it's a problem with that (although I'm using a backport, so...). Basically
    I'm unable to upload the firmware to the scanner (Acer 640UT) in
    2.4.0-test6 and it locks the machine - very bizarre. Though I'd like to
    use 2.4 because it supports my RAID controller.

    Cheers,

    Duncan