ANN: scanadf and sane-bh for SANE version 1.0.3

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 01:43:31 PDT

    [Tom Martone]
    > scanadf is SANE frontend for acquiring multiple images from scanners
    > equipped with an automatic document feeder (ADF). It is command line
    > based - an adaptation of scanimage with adf support.
    >
    > sane-bh is a SANE backend for Bell and Howell Copiscan II series
    > document scanners.
    >
    > I would like to get these items integrated into the CVS repository
    > at this time, if possible. What do I do next?

    Read <URL:http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/sane/cvs-server.html>.

    The backend should be no problem to include.

    I'm more unsure about the frontend. Someone have been talking about
    the SANE distribution in two, one backend / base distribution and one
    frontend distribution. I do not want to add more frontends to the CVS
    repository before this issue is resolved.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>