ANN: scanadf and sane-bh for SANE version 1.0.3

From: Tom Martone (tom@martoneconsulting.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 17:31:36 PDT

    Greetings,

    scanadf is SANE frontend for acquiring multiple images from
    scanners equipped with an automatic document feeder (ADF). It
    is command line based - an adaptation of scanimage with adf
    support.

    sane-bh is a SANE backend for Bell and Howell Copiscan II series
    document scanners.

    I prepared a patch against the latest SANE version 1.0.3 and it
    is available at http://www.martoneconsulting.com/sane-bh.html

    I would like to get these items integrated into the CVS repository
    at this time, if possible. What do I do next?

    Tom Martone