Help/Questions: SANE-Homepage update

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 07:07:21 PDT

    I am preparing an update of the SANE homepage and have some questions:

    1) Are there any other operating systems than linux/x86 that do support USB, do the sane-usb backends work on these machines?Did someone test a USB scanner on a non-linux/x86 machine?

    2) We have several entries in the supported platforms page that are very old (sane-0.57 .. 0.74),
    it would be nice if we could update some of them.

    3) Does someone have any additional information that sould be added to the SANE homepage?

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:       http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch