sane-1.0.3 released

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 09:42:49 PDT

    SANE-1.0.3 is released.

    NEWS:
    - New backends: Video4linux, Plustek and St400.
    - Backend Musteka4s2 is replaced by Mustek_pp.
    - Updated backends: Artec, Coolscan, Epson, HP, Microtek2, Mustek, Snapscan, Sharp, UMAX.
    - scanimage is updated: 3-pass scanner support improved, 16 bit image support, new file formats.
    - xscanimage is updated: 3-pass scanner support improved.
    - Lots of internal improvements.
    - Patches for os/2 support.

    I hope I did not forget any relevant information.

    The sane-homepage is almost up to date, only the html-manual-pages are not changed.
    I hope I can do this tonight!

    Special thanks to:
    - Petter Reinholdtsen and Henning Meier-Geinitz - they spent a lot of time to create sane-1.0.3!!!
    - all backend authors
    - and everyone else who worked on sane-1.0.3

    Take a look at:
        http://www.mostang.com/sane

    Oliver Rauch