Re: Warnings during build

From: Dave Hill (dave@minnie.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 01:34:51 PDT

    Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

    > Rerun configure. I had similar problems when I added -ansi without
    > regenerating config.h to reflect that 'inline' was no longer allowed
    > in the source. It will then be redefined to '__inline__', and the
    > source should compile happily ever after. :-)

    Nope, did that. To do the build I did:-

    autoconf
    ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share/sane
            --enable-warnings
    make

    config.h does say:-

    /* Define as __inline if that's what the C compiler calls it. */
    #define inline __inline__

    Dave

    --
    Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK		  dave@minnie.demon.co.uk
    				davehill at users.sourceforge.net
    Sicth munce ago, I cutn't evun spel enjuneer, and now I are one!