Re: Code freeze for 1.0.3

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 11:32:56 PDT

    On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 07:54:37PM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
    > > Look at the brackets in the version number field.
    >
    > Ok. Is this simple to understand ? Should we add a separate entry for this?

    It's explained in the legend. After Petter introduced this sometime before
    1.0.2 I understood this :-). Have you seen any questions about this on
    sane-devel? At least I don't remember questions. I don't think we should add
    yet another field, the table gets to complicated. Maybe we can use the
    "Status" field instead ("not included")?

    Bye,
      Henning