Re: Code freeze for 1.0.3

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 12:20:09 PDT

    On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 10:46:04PM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
    > > The PROJECTS file seems to be very outdated. Shouldn't we remove every
    > > frontend/backend from this file that is in the distribution now?
    >
    > Yes, what is in the distribution should be removed.
    > Other things should be updated.

    Ok, I removed the backend entries that are now in the SANE distribution. I
    updated the Primax entry and added one for the HP 4200. Any other new backend
    projects?

    What about the frontend entries? Can we remove them completely? What about
    the jscan (seems to be jscanimage now), this looks rather old and
    unmaintained. I have never tried this code, is it working?

    What about OS/2 support? Is Jeff Freedman really working on this? URL?

    Bye,
      Henning