Re: DEVOM Blackwidow 9636PRO scanner

From: Jean-Charles de Longueville (jch@hellea.be)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 07:50:17 PDT

    Paul Stear wrote:

    > Hi to all on the list.

    > xscanimage errors with - no devices available
    > xsane errors with - no devices available
    > sane errors with command not found
    >
    > Please help to point me in the right direction
    > Thanks
    > regards
    > Paul

    You need to define (uncomment ?) your backend in the sane configuration
    file.
    I don't remember precisely wich file it is but I had a similar problem
    when using sane for the first time with the hp backend wich is commented
    out as default. maybe something similiar for you.

    hope this help

    --
    Ir Jean-Charles de Longueville
    Hellea sprl  -  bureau d'étude