Compeye Simplex 8110P

From: Michael Simpson (msimpso1@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 22:05:28 PDT

    I have just bought a Compeye Simplex 8110P scanner and I see that it is not
    supported under sane at the moment. However when reading the docs I see
    that it might be possible to use a supported driver to run it. Does anyone
    know if this scanner is similar to an already supported one.

    thanks

    Michael Simpson
    Michael Simpson
    Department of Mathematics & Computing