Problems with saved xsane.rc?

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 17:08:33 PDT

    If you have problems (e.g. segfaults) when there exists a
    xsane.rc before xsane is started, do the following:

    edit xsane-*/src/xsane-preferences.c

    around line 42 replace "/tmp/" by 0
    (remove also the quotemarks around temp, there are no quotemarks around the 0)

    then recompile xsane. Now you have to call the setup (menu preferences) and have to make
    sure that a temporary directory is specified.

    I am makeing xsane working on win32 so it will take some days until I make a new version.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:       http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch