success with mustek SE 12000 SP plus - THANK YOU!!

From: Christian Ospelkaus (christian@core-coutainville.org)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 15:14:57 PDT

    Just to tell you it works:

    sane-1.02 with mustek 12000 SE plus

    scsi host adaptor:

    DMX3191D (ships with the scanner) under linux-2.4.0-test4
    and
    st02 seagate (very old 8-bit card) under linux-2.2.16

    with mustek 1.0-91 backend

    It works very well; xsane is a really good frontend! BTW: the box almost
    freezes while the scanner lamp switches on (I think it must be the lamp
    switching on, since it does not happen with successive scans). I thought
    both cards were using IRQ´s?

    Thank you very much for your work on sane!

    Christian Ospelkaus

    If I can help you with any testing on that configuration, fell free to
    contact me!