Re: Date of sane-CVS-Info-Mails

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 19:24:45 PDT

    [Oliver Rauch]
    > what is up with the date of the sane-cvs info mails, I got several
    > mails with date 1994 ! May be the mails are up to date but the date
    > is not up to date.

    Yes, I noticed this as well.

    The date on the hungry CVS server where for some strange reason back
    in 1994. I believe it is fixed now.

    The CVS server where down a few times this week while the servers
    where moved from one house to another. Everything should now be back
    to normal.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no