Re: Current compilation status

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:42:26 PDT

    [Henning Meier-Geinitz ]
    > The Plustek problems seem to be solved. But there are other
    > compilation problems.

    I do not know how to fix the Irix 6.2 problems properly, but I hope I
    managed to fix the AIX and Solaris problems. It is in CVS.

    I implemented a dummy isfdtype() and a replacement vsyslog() in
    addition to a OS/2 replacement for getenv().

    isfdtype() is as far as I know, the only way to test if a file
    descriptor is a socket. If someone want to make a proper
    implementation for AIX and Solaris, please update lib/isfdtype.c. It
    currently returns 0 (false) on all platforms where the native function
    is missing.

    Please test and check if this works. I implemented vsyslog() using
    vsnprintf(). I hope this is available on AIX. If not, I'll put in a
    replacement function for this as well.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>