Re: Microtek Scanmaker E3 Plus

From: jwj@vnet.net
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 20:05:24 PDT

    Well, I did exactly what you said and now the scanner is recognized by
    scanimage. That is the good news, and thanks very much for the advice.

    Now when I try to scan, test, or preview using scanimage or xscanimage,
    nothing happens. Or rather, I give the command, the green "ready" light
    on the scanner goes out, or blinks then goes out. The light eventually comes
    back on, but the program stays hung. So, I'm still stuck, but perhaps a
    little further along the way.

    Jeffrey Jones