Re: Sane API problem: multiple sane_init calls

From: Jaeger, Gerhard (gjaeger@sysgo.de)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:49 PDT

    Hi Michael,

    last time I replied, I didn't realize, that you are using
    version 0.27 of the Plustek backend. This is an
    rather old version. The current version is 0.35.
    You can get this from
    http://home.t-online.de/home/g-jaeger/plustek.html

    Maybe this helps.
    I'm not sure if you got my last mail, so I'd like to ask you again
    if you'd like to make some tests on the prerelease of the
    upcomming version 0.36. It currently has been tested on an
    Primax 4800 Direct which should be the same as the OP 600
    and has been reported to work. But I'd like to have somebody
    with a 'real' Plustek device to test.

    Gerhard