Re: Test backends with 'scanimage -T'

From: Nathan Stenzel (nathanjs@csj.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 06:47:33 PDT

    We should have a script file to try to thoroughly test the scanimage and
    xscanimage.
    Maybe we should have it so that the person can add/remove/order/view scanners
    in the list to test.
    This would be cool and would make it easier for the newer people to be able to
    participate.

    I am trying to help test the plustek 4800P, but I don't know what all tests
    need to be done.
    Also, the xscanimage seems to work more than the scanimage does for me.
    I would like to know if xscanimage calls scanimage or what.

    khk@khk.net wrote:

    > On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 04:09:04PM +0800, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
    > >
    > > Be sure to test your backend with 'scanimage -T' to check if it is
    > > working according to the specifications before we get to v1.0.3.
    > > Remember to test both networked and local access to the backend.

     Robert Morris College
    For Information
    Visit Us: http://www.rmcil.edu
    Or Email us: enroll@smtp.rmcil.edu