SANE/TWAIN meeting in Ottawa

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 08:32:31 PDT

    FYI: I tentatively agreed to meet with Mark McLaughlin from the TWAIN
    group in Ottawa on Friday, July 21st. My goal is to get a better
    understanding of where TWAIN is heading and hear their feedback on
    potential areas where SANE could be improved. I plan to mail out a
    brief report on this meeting after I'm back. Hopefully, this should
    provide some additional input and motivation to get going with v2 of
    SANE. Any feedback/suggestions are welcome.

            --david