digital camera drivers

From: aeb@contactme.co.uk
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 01:05:23 PDT

    Hi

    I am looking for SANE drivers for any currently manufactured digital cameras.
    The only ones that appear to be distributed with SANE are for the Kodak DC25 and DC210 which are discontinued products.
    Does anyone know of any drivers currently in development or how to go about obtaining details of a specific camera to enable me to (try and) write my own driver ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Alex Busby
    Your email address says a lot about you.
    Express yourself @ another.com
    http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=393