Sane BeOS port (Was: Sane port)

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 05:00:06 PDT

    [Massimiliano Origgi]
    > Hello, I'm porting the SANE environment to BeOS. It's proceeding
    > well with SCSI support mostly done and USB on the way. I'm
    > currently working with the latest public release 1.0.2 and once done
    > I'd like to merge the changes back with the current development
    > tree. Please tell me how I should proceed.

    This sounds really good. :-)

    When you believe your system are working OK, post the patches to this
    list for peoples to test.

    If it seem to work, does not break support on other platforms, and me
    or someone else find time, we will integrate the patches into the CVS
    repository. (The last one is just to let you know why it might take a
    while before something happends. :-)

    If the port is very good, you might even get CVS write access to the
    repository and do the integration yourself. :-)

    Please let us know how this goes. :-)

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>