Scanning introduction

From: Bill Wohler (wohler@newt.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 10:00:54 PDT

    Folks,

      I recently got into the world of scanning. While there was lots of
      information available, it was scattered far and wide. I attempted to
      gather all this information and deposit it on one short page. I hope
      it proves useful for folks just getting into scanning, and that the
      old salts will take a look and solicit advice:

        www.newt.com/wohler/scanning-story/

      Where did this get me? See for yourself:

        www.newt.com/wohler/world-tour.html

    --
    Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>
    Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ. Vote Libertarian!