Re: SnapScan

From: Steffen Kluge (kluge@fujitsu.com.au)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 17:44:39 PDT

    On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 11:09:34PM +0200, Oliver Schwartz wrote:
    > I have an Acer ScanPrisa 620 UT. It works, but the RGB offsets are noticeable.

    Maybe the overhead (transparency unit) lamp *needs* special
    calibration? The manual for the Prisa 620ST states that when
    scanning slides or negs you must use the supplied mask and you
    must leave the calibration window in this mask unobstructed.

    Is it possible to work out the colour balance on the fly, after
    having scanned the calibration window?

    Cheers
    Steffen.

    --