Transparency support for snapscan backend

From: Oliver Schwartz (Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:53:05 PDT

    Hi all,

    I've put a first version of my patch for transparency support in the snapscan
    backend on my homepage (http://www.ginko.de/user/oschwartz/snapscan).

    Up to now I have only tested it with an Acer ScanPrisa 620UT.

    The patch is for sane-1.0.2. It does not work with previous versions.

    If you have a Snapscan or Acer Prisa scanner with transparency unit please try
    it and tell me whether it works for you.

    Happy scanning,

    Oliver