Re: Mustek12000SP

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (henningmg@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 04:32:27 PDT

    > I think it's correct because the Scanner has only 1200x600 DP, so one side
    > is scanned using 600DPI, the other side is scanned with 1200DPI.

    You are right, but the other Mustek scanners do the interpolation in
    hardware without help of the driver. I am on this problem at the moment.

    > But perhaps it's a setting which has to be send to the scanner ?

    I don't think so.

    Is there any Mustek ScanExpress 12000SP that doesn't show the shrinked
    images at resolutions > 600 dpi? Anyone with a ScanExpress 6000SP with
    shrinked images > 300 dpi?

    Ciao, Henning

    PS: Joachim, i got your emails concerning the Mustek backend homepage and
        responded twice, but received no answer from you. Maybe my emails got
        stuck somewhere?